20081129

I'm immortal

out for a spell, i was slated. i'd lost a yard, i was hated
i dug a rug out in the dugout, lazing, I joined in the turnout
that's no life at all

out for a spell, got neglected, lay on the bench unselected
laughing, I joined in the squabbles, over the hill. I'm immortal
immortal, immortal, immortal, no life at all
I'm immortal and that's no life, no life at all

i took a kick in the confidence, down in the tackle i hurt
i took a shine to your big size tens
now all around the subject i skirt. gingerly, gingerly
and that's no life, no life at all

I just went out for a spell
Ii just went out for a smoke
I took a dive i was a sub
I thought my number was up
but I'm immortal, and that's no life, no life at all

speaking of tongues, baby (repeat)
I'm immortal, I'm immortal

Marcadores:

0 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home